Thursday, 8 August 2013

I've had an idea for a future story

I have had an idea for a story for a little comic strip I plan to do for you guys.
Although I can't specifically say what the story idea is, it is still in progress, but I can tell you that it is for Halloween.

You might be thinking that it is a little early to be thinking of things for Halloween but with the amount time it will take to do it is good to be prepared in advance. When Halloween roles around I'll be planning for Christmas.

I plan on taking classic (maybe cliched or cheesy) Halloween monsters etc. and making characters out of them for my comic strip. Following the design of my logo I am thinking of doing them as stick figures but I am not yet sure.

If you have any ideas leave a comment below and if they're any good they may get used.

I hope you are looking forward to the comic strip and I hope it turns out well. I have had some other ideas regarding characters and powers etc. and will do a post on them in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment