Here are some ideas for characters and powers that I said I would do a few days ago.
Instead of putting the all the ideas on one post I'm going to have separate posts for each character.
The first idea I have is for a character that I have code named 'Cloudrunner'. This characters power is essentially the ability to compress gases so that they become solid enough to walk on. Read more about them on this post.
My second idea is for a character I have named 'English Rose'. Her ability is to control plant life (plants, trees etc.). Read more.
The third, and final, character for now is '360'. This character has the ability to see how light reflects off of objects and so can develop a 360 degree image of their surroundings. Read more.
Visit each characters profile page by clicking the links if you want to read more about them. All characters are works in progress (WIPs) so check back regularly for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment